The house fire

The fire started in the kitchen and spread through the house very fast it started when someone left the oven stove on luckily the family that owned the house was out for dinner and were not hurt in the fire but they did lose a lot of there stuff to the fire as the house went up in flames the neighbours heard the fire alarm and called the fire station and they came to put out the fire they stopped the fire from spreading and a few things where saved the family was happy no one was hurt and the fire man left after the fire was completely out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *